Personal DataPersonal data means all information which can be used to identify you. This includes information such as e.g. your name, address, postal address, telephone number and your email address. This does not include information which does not relate directly to your actual identity (such as your favourite websites, for example, or the number of users of any given site).
Anonymised DataEach time you access contents on our Internet offer, general information is automatically stored (e.g. IP address, number of users of specific web pages and duration of use etc.). Such data contain no reference of a personal nature and are therefore processed in an anonymised form. Such information is used exclusively for statistical purposes and will be used by us to optimise our Internet offer. They are not combined with your personal data.
2. What information do we record and for what purpose?We store your personal data such as name, address, postal address, telephone number, etc. if you provide them voluntarily or if they are necessary, e.g. to process your enquiry or effect your booking. By providing these data, you consent to their storage. Your data are treated as confidential in accordance with data protection regulations.
For example, if you consent to the use of your personal data for advertising and commercial offers when you make a booking, subscribe to a newsletter or enter a competition, we or a data processing company engaged by us which has given us a data protection undertaking will store and process these data for this purpose.
The collection, processing and use of your personal data for advertising or market research purposes are always in compliance with statutory provisions. You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time. In particular, you will be notified of your right to withdraw your consent or you will be provided with a simple unsubscribe option (e.g. a link) each time your data is used for advertising, market or opinion research purposes.
3. To whom do we transfer your personal data?In order to execute and process your booked services, we transfer your personal data to the relating partner (e.g. restaurant operator (when you have booked catering vouchers), payment service provider, billing and sales system service provider).
When you enter a competition, we transfer your data to the competition partner if this is necessary for you to claim your prize.
In connection with newsletter subscriptions, we transfer your personal data to the service provider engaged to distribute the newsletter. When you use the online services, we transfer your data to our online system service providers (hosting system operators, Internet booking engines, Mid-Office systems, web analysis service providers, global distribution systems and marketing service providers). Our system service providers help us to continuously improve our commercial offers and services for you.
We transfer personal data only if this is legally admissible and in cases when it is necessary in order to process your booking or the booking payment process. In all other cases, we only transfer anonymised data which cannot in any way be linked to you personally.
Personal data enquiries or transfers to government agencies and public authorities are only made in compliance with mandatory legal requirements.
Personal data, in particular addresses, are never sold to third parties.
4. Data Protection and Right to InspectionIn order to process your personal data as securely as possible, we always use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, particularly during the booking process and transmissions between your computer and our server. This ensures that all data transmissions are encrypted.
You are entitled, at any time and free of charge, to receive information about your personal data that we store. You are also entitled to correct, delete or block incorrect data. In some cases, statutory provisions prohibit the deletion of personal data, particularly booking data.
Most browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, you can deactivate the cookie function or change the browser settings so that it informs you when a cookie is sent. You can also delete cookies from your hard disk at any time.
6. Use of Facebook plug-insThis website uses the plug-ins of the social network facebook.com which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, (“Facebook”).
If you access our website via a site with this kind of a plug-in, a connection to the Facebook server is established, the plug-in sends a message to your browser and it is displayed on the website. This sends information to the Facebook server about which of our websites you have visited. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook account. When you use the plug-in functions (e.g. by clicking the “like” button or posting a comment), this information is also assigned to your Facebook account, you may only prevent this by logging out before you use the plug-in.
7. Use of Google Analytics
8. Data Protection StatementMovie Park Germany GmbH undertakes to comply with the above statements regarding data protection.
If you have any further questions about data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: Email: email@example.com
Movie Park Germany GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Last revised: January 2012
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print pdf files.
If you have not installed this program, you may download it here free of charge.