Soon our studio gates will open again for you!
These standard terms and conditions apply to all purchase agreements concluded via the online purchase section of the website of MOVIE PARK Germany GmbH, Warner Allee 1, D-46244 Bottrop (referred to as “MOVIE PARK” or “we”) between MOVIE PARK and any Users who purchases products and/or services (referred to as “Buyer” or “you”) through the Website (the "Standard Terms and Conditions of Online Purchase").
Products and services offered on the Website shall be sold by MOVIE PARK which operates through the Website and is responsible for managing the amusement park MOVIE PARK, Bottrop (“Park”), therefore, for the sale and/or management of all products and/or services related to the Park.
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Online Purchase are accessible at any time in the online purchase section of the MOVIE PARK Website and can be printed and/or stored by the User.
The Park Rules of MOVIE PARK [LINK TO THE PARK RULES] for entry to and use of the facilities of the PARK are hereby incorporated by reference. The purchase and use of any item available online means your acceptance of the online purchase terms and conditions, and your acceptance of the Park Rules.
The service of sale of admission tickets and season passes of MOVIE PARK and any other products/services offered through the Website attracts a fee. The prices for each product/service (including taxes) quoted in euros and the value of any applicable promotions and discounts will be specified at all times on the Website. When making a purchase, the total price will be broken down into any discounts/promotions applied (as the case may be), charges payable by the Buyer, and other additional costs for ancillary services or use of different means of payment.
1.1 Order Procedure / Conclusion of the Contract
For purchasing any of the products and/or services available on the Website, you must follow the instructions given in every step of the purchase process on the online purchase section of the Website and fill in the online forms with the information required.
The presentation and information describing tickets, products and services that can be purchased on the website of MOVIE PARK do not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to submit an offer.
The Buyer selects the corresponding ticket category and the quantity in the online purchase section of the Website. The selection is displayed in the shopping cart and can be amended or erased at any time during the order process. For security reasons, it is not possible to place an order for more than 10 Tickets per category and for more than €750 per order. In this case, please contact our Service Centre!
The Buyer can choose between a Dated Day Ticket (valid only on the date of visit selected), an Undated Day Ticket valid on any opening day during the specific season to be chosen by the Buyer) or a ticket which is in general valid for any opening day (except for certain days) during the whole season. (“Season Pass”). Furthermore, the Buyer can enter a special code and receive a corresponding discount.
The Buyer has the option to purchase additional products/services with or without purchasing an admission ticket. The Buyer has the option to buy admission tickets with included add-ons (“Packaged Tickets”) as specified in the respective offer.
A summary of the order appears on the screen in the shopping cart with the following information: ticket(s), product(s) and/or service(s) ordered, price for each item and total price.
The Buyer identifies himself by providing the following mandatory personal data: first name, last name, address details, telephone number, email address and date of birth (prior registration is not necessary).
The Buyer selects the type of payment on offer. The available types of payment are displayed in the online purchase section. The Buyer must correspond to the holder of the credit card / bank account. MOVIE PARK reserves the right to discontinue temporarily one or more of the payment options specified in the shop and will inform the Buyer accordingly prior to the conclusion of the contract.
For payment by credit card: Payments via credit card will be deducted directly after the purchase. The 3D-Secure security procedures "Visa Secure" and "MasterCard Identity Check" are supported. For the Buyer to be able to finish an order, the corresponding security queries must be carried out during the order according to the instructions appearing on the screen.
The Buyer must accept these General Terms and Conditions for Online Purchase; via a link the Buyer can read, download and print out the terms.
The Buyer can either confirm his order by clicking on the order button "Buy now" or change the order by clicking on the "back" icon; this step allows the Buyer to correct any mistakes and then confirm his order by clicking on the order button "Buy now".
By clicking on the order button "Buy now", the buyer is submitting a legally binding order, undertaking to purchase the products/services contained in the shopping cart.
The contract is concluded by means of the purchase confirmation sent via e-mail by MOVIE PARK; the confirmation occurs immediately after the reception of the order by the Buyer and the payment of the purchase price via the payment service provider Computop GmbH. The conformation e-mail contains the corresponding number of Tickets and/or Vouchers for the services/products ordered, in PDF format. The confirmation e-mail of MOVIE PARK constitutes the conclusion of the contract.
Upon completion of the online purchase, and once the appropriate Ticket and/or Voucher has been issued, no changes or refunds will be admitted except in the circumstances expressly stated in this Standard Terms and Conditions of Online-Purchase and/or in the applicable regulations. For queries contact the reservations department firstname.lastname@example.org
The Buyer must independently ensure that the Tickets and/or Vouchers he prints out are readable and that he presents the Tickets/Vouchers at the Park entrance on the day of arrival. Tickets cannot be left at the ticket office or be sent via post. The period of validity is indicated on the Ticket. Day Tickets can be used only once (exception: 2-day Tickets). The user of the Ticket may be different from the ordering party and account holder printed on the Ticket. Every visitor needs his own ticket that can be read and validated at the entrance of the Park.
1.2 Documentation and language
If you are ordering admission tickets upon completing your purchase, we will email you a ticket with a unique QR-code (the "Ticket"). The Ticket will be your admission ticket to the Park.
If you are purchasing a Season Pass or any other products and/or services on the Website (other than admission tickets), you will also receive by email a purchase receipt and one or more Voucher(s) with respective unique QR-code(s) for your products/services you ordered (also referred to as "Voucher(s)"). A Voucher will be redeemed or traded in at the Service Center at the Park or then designated locations in the Park for the purchased product or service.
The contractual text is not stored by us. However, the order data and these terms and conditions will be sent to you with our purchase confirmation e-mail.
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Online Purchase are written in English and the purchase process will be completed in this language. However, the contractual language is German even if the contractual provisions are translated into another language.
1.3 Technical means
The Website is equipped to alert you to specific errors made when entering your data in the on-screen forms shown during the purchase process.
1.4 Amendment of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Online Purchase are effective as of the date of their last update (indicated at the end of this document). Pursuant to the requirements of good faith, fairness and transparency MOVIE PARK reserves the right to amend at any time these Standard Terms and Conditions of Online Purchase, which may be applicable, and any other general or special conditions that may apply. Changes shall become effective immediately upon publication and shall apply only to Buyers who purchase products/services after the effective date of such changes. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that these Standard Terms and Conditions of Online Purchase are changed, MOVIE PARK will respect the commitments acquired with Users before the effective date of such changes.
1.5 Price and Method of Payment.
The Price of your chosen products and/or services is shown before the purchase and includes any applicable taxes.
The website supports the displayed payment methods.
MOVIE PARK warrants that it has appropriate measures in place and that such measures comply with current technology security standards, such as "Verisign". Access to transactional services and services involving the collection of personal data is done in a secure environment using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol with 128-bit high security encryption. The secure server establishes a connection so that information is sent encrypted. This ensures that any content transmitted is only intelligible to the "client" computer and the MOVIE PARK server. Users can verify they are in a secure environment if a closed padlock appears in the status bar of their browser. The security of the MOVIE PARK servers is guaranteed by a certificate issued by VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that Users communicate their data to a server of MOVIE PARK and not to an impersonating third party.
As part of its commitment to fraud prevention, MOVIE PARK will cooperate with any payment platforms used for the purchase of products/services available on the Website, and with the competent authorities by providing information on any transaction as may be necessary, subject at all times to strict compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
If payments are cancelled by the buyer afterwards, or if objections are made to credit card charges, or if other discrepancies are identified in the order, MOVIE PARK is entitled to cancel the Tickets / Vouchers and deny access to the Park.
The buyer instructs his bank, which is designated by the bank code indicated, to communicate the name and address of the buyer to MOVIE PARK and Computop GmbH on request if the credit card payment is not redeemed, to allow them to assert their claim against the buyer.
If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity), you have the right to withdraw your order according to the following provisions.
Please note: there is no right of withdrawal based on the regulations on distance contracts according to § 312g Abs. 2 Nr. 9 of German Civil Code (BGB) relating to the provision of services in connection with leisure activities if the service is to be provided on a specific date or within a specific period.
Admission Tickets and Vouchers purchased online that are valid for a specific date or specific period (i.e. Day tickets, Season Passes, Package-Tickets) are therefore not covered by the right of withdrawal.
Notice on the Right of Withdrawal
You can withdraw your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period begins for services on the date of the conclusion of the contract and for products on the date you or any third party who was appointed by you and who is not the carrier, took possession of the product.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
MOVIE PARK Germany GmbH
Warner Allee 1
D - 46244 Bottrop
Fax: 02045 899 712
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by sending a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached standard withdrawal form but are not obliged to do so.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal declaration in time before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of Withdrawal:
In the event of an effective withdrawal, we will refund all payments that we have received from you, including shipping costs (except for additional costs incurred if you selected a shipping method other than the cheapest standard delivery option that we offer), without undue delay, no later than fourteen days from the date of receipt of your notice of withdrawal. We will use the same payment method for the refund that you used for the original transaction, unless something else have explicitly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged with a fee for the refund.
In case of withdrawal of the purchase, we will invalidate the Voucher-QR-code.
If you required that the provision of services to begin during the withdrawal period, you are obliged to pay us an appropriate amount that corresponds to the services already provided up to the point in time you informed us that you exercise your cancellation right with respect to this contract in comparison to the full extent of services provided for in the contract.
End of the Notice of Withdrawal
The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions.
If you are not satisfied with your purchased product and/or service, please send your claim to:
MOVIE PARK Germany GmbH, Warner Allee 1, D-46244 Bottrop
Telephone: 02045 899899,
Your claim will be assigned a reference number and a receipt will be provided.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) for disputes between consumers and businesses resulting from online purchase contracts and online service contracts, which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
MOVIE PARK is not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board and MOVIE PARK does not offer participation in such a procedure.
MOVIE PARK is liable without limitation in case of intent and gross negligence as well as in case of injury to body, life and health and in case of violation of the Product Liability Act. In case of negligently caused damage to assets and financial losses, MOVIE PARK is only liable in case of violation of an essential contractual obligation, however, limited to the amount of damages foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract and typical for the contract (essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment characterizes the contract and on which the Buyer may rely on).
As far as the liability of MOVIE PARK is excluded or limited, this also applies to its organs, employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
MOVIE PARK processes all personal data concerning the business relationship with the Buyer based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection provisions. Policies regarding the compliance with the provisions relating to the protection of privacy are set out in the Data Privacy Statement of MOVIE PARK.
German law shall apply exclusively, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, unless mandatory consumer protection regulations require the application of a different law.
1. Your admission ticket allows access to the Amusement Park MOVIE PARK, Bottrop (the "Park") only.
2. Please do not tear, tamper with or photocopy your Ticket. In any of these circumstances, you may be refused admission to the Park.
3. You can enter the park directly by scanning the QR code, which you received with the order confirmation by e-mail or the QR code in the Movie Park App directly at the turnstiles or show it to the staff.
4. Your ticket will be valid for the date or period shown on the Ticket and during the opening hours listed on the Park's website.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, Day Tickets are valid ONLY for the day indicated in the "Valid Date" box at the top, EXCEPT if you buy an Undated Day Ticket.
6. A Season Pass is good for use in the specified season.
7. A Season Pass is personalized on the first visit to the park and can afterwards only used by that specific person.
8. A Season Pass allows unlimited entry to the park but may be subject to a reservation because of a daily quota for seasons pass holders. Exclusion days will be communicated in advance.
9. A Season Pass may be purchased with different variants (Gold/Silver/Bronze) with specific benefits as outlined in the product information and under www.moviepark.de/saisonpass.
10. A Package Ticket (VIP, PAW PATROL, etc.) includes admission and certain add-ons (Menu, Fotopass, Parking, etc.) as indicated in the description of the product.
11. Each Day Ticket has a unique control QR-Code that allows ONLY ONE ACCESS to the Park (including Undated Day Tickets). Once validated, your ticket cannot be used at a later date.
12. 2nd-day-tickets are solely valid for the day after the day you used the original Day Ticket and are not transferable to another person.
13. If you need to temporarily leave the Park, you must contact the access staff or the Visitor Welcome Center to arrange a new access to the Park. If you leave the park without notice, you will not be allowed to re-enter on that day.
14. If you have purchased a ticket subject to special conditions (people with disabilities; people over 65; children; etc.) you must prove your eligibility at the time of access by showing an official document (ID card, disability card, etc.).
15. Please keep your ticket during your stay in the Park and show it to any employee upon request.
16. Commercial resale of tickets to third parties is prohibited.
17. You are informed that the Park may be closed due to inclement weather or for reasons of park capacity, safety or public health. MOVIE PARK will endeavor to give as much advance notice as possible via the Website and official profiles on social networks and will offer you a new date for using your admission tickets or any fair remedy.
1. This product is an add-on and, therefore, is NOT included as part of the Park’s admission fee, EXCEPT if it is part of a Package-Ticket.
2. Upon showing the printed Menu-Voucher with QR-Code or the QR Code from the Park's APP, you receive a Menu-Voucher or an All-inclusive bracelet at the Visitor Welcome Center at the PARK which can be redeemed at the selected restaurants.
3. If some of the chosen menu items are not available for reasons beyond the control of the catering services, they will be replaced by a similar or better product.
4. Complete allergen information is available on the Park's website and at the relevant outlet to assist you in making an appropriate choice. MOVIE PARK declines any responsibility if you consume a product to which you are allergic or intolerant.
5. A Menu-Voucher is associated to a unique Ticket-Menu bearing a unique control QR code for one use only. The voucher is redeemed for the menu ordered.
6. You may redeem your Menu-Voucher during the outlets' opening hours. Please consult the opening times on the day of your visit at the Visitor Welcome Center.
7. Please do not lose your Menu-Voucher, as you must present it at the restaurant outlet for exchange. Do not tear, tamper with, damage or photocopy your Ticket-menu. In any of these circumstances your Ticket-menu will be void.
8. MOVIE PARK reserves the right to close any catering facilities for reasons of capacity, safety, food security and public health.
1. The Speedy pass application is an add-on and, therefore, is NOT included as part of the Park’s admission fee, except if it is part of a Package or integrated in a Season pass.
2. You will need to possess a smartphone or device with access to internet in order to use Speedy pass web service and your Speedy pass product.
3. The Speedy pass application is available in different variants (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and One Rides) which offers shorter waiting times at selected rides and shows as described in the product offer.
Please note that in periods of low frequency Speedy pass might offer you little or no advantages compared to normal waiting times. So pls. consider yourself whether the product suits you before purchasing it.
4. The different variants of the Speedy pass product can be choosen during the purchase process of a regular entry ticket in the Movie Park webshop as an ad on or directly in the park via the web application https://mpg.speedy-pass.com. By selecting the Speedy pass product and after the payment you will get a confirmation to your required E-Mail address. With the web application and your E-Mail address you could activate you selected Speedy pass and use them for the respective day and attractions.
5.Prices are based on a per person charge. MOVIE PARK operates a pricing structure, trading calendar and discount options. Prices may vary based on time of purchase and provider. MOVIE PARK reserves the right to change these without notice.
6. Speedy pass is valid for selected rides and attractions in the Park and these are subject to change upon reasonable notice. It is available for personal and non-commercial use only.
7. Speedy pass is only available for a one-day use on the day of activation. No refund or partial refunds are available for Speedy pass after activating the speedy pass with your smartphone.
8. MOVIE PARK operates a Ride Access Pass system for guests with disabilities. This may result in guests with Ride Access Passes taking loading priority over other guests on some rides and attractions. There might also be times when Speedy pass users will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances..
9. Speedy pass is only valid for one ride at a time. You could not reserve several rides at the same time. If you would like to reserve a different ride, you will be asked first to the reserved ride or alternatively cancel the ride that was your current reservation.
10. Speedy pass cannot be used for parking, restaurants, educational workshops and any other activities additional to rides.
11. Speedy pass does not entitle you to choose your ride seat preference. Parties may have to split up on carriages that are not suitable for the number in their group.
12. Please use Speedy pass entries to skip the queue of those who do not have Speedy pass. If the Speedy pass entry offers a turn style with a scan functionality, the speedy pass could be scanned directly at the turnstyle.
13. Do not enter the Speedy pass ride entrance prior to your reservation time. Your reservation will not be honored until after your scheduled reservation time. Your reservation must be validated by an attendant prior to boarding the attraction.
14. Speedy pass is personal and not transferable. In case of groups or families every group or family member will need to purchase its own Speedy pass.
15. If you lose your smartphone or delete Speedy pass by mistake no refund can be given but you can access the provided Speedy pass E-mail link with another device.
16. Guests found to be misusing a Speedy pass session in any way or attempting to contradict any of the aforementioned terms and conditions will have their session revoked and will not be refunded.
1. This product is an add-on and, therefore, is NOT included as part of the Park's admission fee, EXCEPT if it is part of a Package-Ticket.
2. Upon showing the printed Fotopass-Voucher with the QR Code or the QR-Code from the Park's APP you receive a Fotopass-Card at the Service Center of the Park. The Fotopass-Card is redeemable for the purchased amount of souvenir photos at the designated rides/stands.
3. Please do not tear, tamper with, damage, or photocopy your Fotopass- Voucher or -Card. Torn, tampered, damaged or photocopied Vouchers or Cards will not be redeemable for souvenir photos.
1. A Merchandising Product is an add-on and, therefore, is NOT included as part of the Park’s admission fee, EXCEPT if it is part of a Package-Ticket.
2. Merchandising Products purchased online will not be shipped to the Buyer but will be available for collection by the Buyer at the respective shop.
3. Buyer has to present the printed Product Voucher with the QR-Code or the QR-Code form the Park’s APP for collection of the Merchandising Product.
Standard Withdrawal Form
If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
MOVIE PARK Germany GmbH
Warner Allee 1
D - 46244 Bottrop
Fax: 02045 899 712
I/we(*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on(*) /received on(*): _______________
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)